• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Speakers for newly acquired mc ma7000

Kkeefe

New Member
Hi all,
I have recently acquired a ma7000. I am having trouble finding speakers in my price point to pair with it. I live in the sticks and the closest hifi store is over 2 hours away do I am willing to trust the reviews I read. I was considering a pair of B&W cm10's or klipsh rf7ii. I mainly listen to classic rock. I was curious to hear what you guys think. Maybe you have a better speaker in mind. Btw I like my music loud
Thanks Kyle
 
Register to hide this ad
Congratulations on your McIntosh MA7000. Between the two speakers you mentioned I would get the Klipsch Rf7ii if you like to listen to loud rock. Both are good speakers. What is the top of your budget? Maybe I can give you some other suggestions.
 
Congratulations on your McIntosh MA7000. Between the two speakers you mentioned I would get the Klipsch Rf7ii if you like to listen to loud rock. Both are good speakers. What is the top of your budget? Maybe I can give you some other suggestions.
Thanks a lot. That's what I was leaning to. My budget is around $3000
 
Well for that kind of money you could buy some Belles or Khorns on the used market. Or maybe some McIntosh XRT-20s. Not that long ago, Audio Classics took a pair in on trade ...

Rock on!
 
Back
Top Bottom