• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Speakers for series 20 gear.

Martin 530

Active Member
Good evening:
I have just completed my series 20 gear.
PLC 590 with the pa 5000 arm
M25
C21
HZ1 head amp. (Not quite 20 gear but close )

I am currently using Khorns.
Looking for and other experiences with different speakers . I know they are a personal choice just want to know what other 20 gear users are using for speakers
Ty
 
Register to hide this ad
I use AR 10pi with mine currently. Used AR-90s in the past. I like AR. Wouldn't call them efficient speakers and I also use a M-22. I'd think your M-25 would run them great. More top end power I'd say. Mainly use mine at lower listening levels these days. If I feel like getting loud I just use my Threshold.
 
Th
I use AR 10pi with mine currently. Used AR-90s in the past. I like AR. Wouldn't call them efficient speakers and I also use a M-22. I'd think your M-25 would run them great. More top end power I'd say. Mainly use mine at lower listening levels these days. If I feel like getting loud I just use my Threshold.
Thank u for the replay. I am restoring Ar3a going to try them in the set up.
 
Nice. Where'd you get the PA 5000? I have a 1000 on mine.
I had a PA 1000 for a good while.
I put an ad on audio mart 3 years ago. Lol
People responded with some pretty high prices and I passed. Then I received a call from a great guy who had one in the box brand new. We agreed on a price and now it is on my PLC 590.
If you find one please buy it.
 
Back
Top Bottom