• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Speakers that Look like books

Mofi

New Member
I seem to remember some very early Allison speakers that actually looked like books. Allison seems to stick in my head since I've owned a pair or 2 in my day.
They probably had 2.5 to 3 inch drivers and a cover/grill that looked like the spine of a good size book. Has anyone ever seen these or even something similar from another manufacturer. Obviously the sound won't be all that great due to their small size but my curiosity is killing me. And . . . . I'm tired of searching for them.
Thanks for any input!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom