• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Speakers

Register to hide this ad
Somebody is going to regret the day he listed those. It will cost a whole lot more to ship than what is quoted.
 
After the pirates take their cut, which will not be realized until the billing cycle, there will be more regrets.
 
Isn't paying someone to take them away the going rate for Yorx speakers these days. I know they could have left them at the curb with a free sign but it's kinda depressing watching car after car slow down then burn rubber without even stepping out vehicle.
 
Every time I skip AK for a day or two I come back and find I missed the chance on a once-in-a-lifetime deal!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom