• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Specialidiot is a great seller!

Bozzmonster

Sabrina Says 'Feed Me!'
Just bought a Musical Fidelity DAC from him and it arrived today - two days after he shipped. Packed carefully and unit's in perfect shape. Great seller and great purchase experience! :thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
Indeed. I bought a pair of lumpy old PA amps from Jeff earlier in the week and they were packed extremely well. He went so far as to seperate the cages and tubes and pack them into a second box to make sure it all got here intact.
 
Similar experience unboxing a 500c I bought from Jeff - everything was so expertly packed and neatly organized/separated that I actually felt a little sad because I was messing up the beautiful packing job that he obviously put alot of time and energy into!!
 
Back
Top Bottom