No, not four of the 7 dwarfs, but four of AK's most reliable sellers. I bought a cartridge from Jeff (specialidiot), a cartridge sled and a cart from Dave (mythless), a headshell from Keith (kmulkey), and a sealed jazz record from Grumpy. All were as described, with continuous communication, fast shipment and more than adequate packaging. I would not hesitate to buy from any of these guys in the future.
There was a slight delay in the shipping from mythless because of the Canada Post strike. Dave offered to ship via another carrier to expedite shipping on his dime, but I told him to wait until the strike was over. My payment was delayed to him as a result of the same strike, but in the end it all worked out fine.
Thanks Guys,
Carl
There was a slight delay in the shipping from mythless because of the Canada Post strike. Dave offered to ship via another carrier to expedite shipping on his dime, but I told him to wait until the strike was over. My payment was delayed to him as a result of the same strike, but in the end it all worked out fine.
Thanks Guys,
Carl
Last edited: