• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Spendor 35/2 monitors-any info about?

audio_spirit

New Member
Hello,

My first post here.

I own couple days Spendor 35/2 monitors and they really shine .While on highs they are conservative,but all frequencies is very natural & speakers have enough basses for my room.On back shield written on german about this speakers was made by BBC specs and pair tolerance is 0,75%.I can't find any info about this speakers on internet,Do you know anything about this speakers? The year of production? Range in Spendor classic series? etc..Will glad to know more about them.I wrote mail to Spendor but so far received no reply..
 
Register to hide this ad
I received answer from Spendor!
Here it is:
Dear Anatoliy

Thank you for your e-mail: Spendor 35/2 was a version of Spendor Prelude made exclusively for the (West) German market

These 'speakers were built between 1989 & 1992

Please find attached the specification sheet for Spendor Prelude 2, which would be close to the specification of your 35/2 'speakers
 

Attachments

  • Prelude 2 spec.jpg
    Prelude 2 spec.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom