• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Spica TC-60 on short stands

Blackdog61

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Earlier this week I got a call from a welder friend that the custom stands for my Dyna A-25s were done so naturally I rushed right over and got them. Sure, I set them up and enjoyed the Dynas, but remembered the Spicas down in the basement and the way I never quite warmed up to them on 24” stands. They imaged very well but the low end never quite grabbed me, and I didn’t get absorbed into the music. The A-25s are brighter but have a slightly flabby low end, but I do like them.
Putting the Spicas exactly where the A-25s were, I sat for a listen. Wow……. They simply disappear, the low end is now integrated into the room, and the soundstage is deep and wide. I like this! The stands put the rear of the speaker 12” high and the front at 13” which puts the tweeter at ear level.

IMG_6647.jpeg
 
Register to hide this ad
Nice stands, probably work well with the angled Spicas! ! They're also at a level where your pup would appreciate them more.
 
Back
Top Bottom