• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Spice questions

Jcricket

not someday, but today
Subscriber
Hey Folks,
I recently downloaded spice VI to try and mess with some tube amp circuits. I don't find any tubes listed or even tube symbols. What gives?

Is it because I am using hte free software?

I am looking for a software to help me design, analyze, and draw some tube circuits.

Can anyone recomend an easy beginner software?

Thanks,
MArk
 
Register to hide this ad
Sorry I can't help yu on that one, I got lucky a few years back with what I use.
 
Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis

The name says it all. Does mankind need circuit simulation software? Maybe, but
then again maybe not...
 
Back
Top Bottom