• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Spinning some vinyl

reyneman

Requiescat in pace
While perusing my albums for another thread, I just had to play some tunes.

Came across the following, gave them a listen. Forgot I had some of these.

Herman's Hermits Greatest Hits

The Animals Greatest Hits (love House of the Rising Sun)

Iron Butterfly 'In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida' (besides the title track, love 'Flowers and Beads')

This old vinyl still sounding pretty good- even the wife gave a listen.
 
Register to hide this ad
I have been going through mine since we just moved and they are scattered everywhere. Last night I put on Inna-Godda-Da-Vidda and listened all the way through the tittle track, all 17 plus minutes and at full Klipsch Heresy, Fisher tubed vinyl volumes.......all I can say is that it was a very mind blowing experience...of course it could have been the dark chocolate infused English beer I was drinking, but I think the music was way out far out groovy :D
 
Back
Top Bottom