• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SPL-1000

t43Dud3

New Member
So I just did a refoan job on these SPL SPL-1000 speakers, there isn't too much information on them other than it's relation to Paisley but I thought I'd throw in some pics since it's fairly rare. Build quality is alright, sounds is good actually, treble is fairly pronounced but not chimney, sparkles not glitters I guess




 
Register to hide this ad
i bought a pair of those from a boy scout yard sale yrs ago. they looked fine when i put them in the car.
by the time i got them home the surrounds had literally disappeared. :eek:
refoamed and flipped, they sounded ok but i didnt like the look
 
It's still showing for me, let me know and I'll reupload them somewhere else. Preserve history. Yeah, they were a bit disappointing on the inside, as my speaker orphanage grows. That said they do sound pretty dern good. I threw them on the 2.1 stands for awhile but benched them in favor of the domus module II
 
Still not working for me. Wants me to allow notifications.
Not the first time I haven't been able to see images, might just be my computer and/or adblock/vpn.
 
Back
Top Bottom