Suffer4Sound
New Member
Hello fellow AK'ers,
Anyone around Spokane able to assist in hauling a pair of rescued sequential serials DCM TimeFrame TF600's ($69 at Goodwill!) towards the East Coast?
You'd be quite welcome to use them for a while if you like. I'm not in any hurry to get them, just seeing if I can somehow/someday get them to Maryland or if I should (very, very reluctantly) let Goodwill relist them.
Thanks and Happy 2023 to you all!
Anyone around Spokane able to assist in hauling a pair of rescued sequential serials DCM TimeFrame TF600's ($69 at Goodwill!) towards the East Coast?
You'd be quite welcome to use them for a while if you like. I'm not in any hurry to get them, just seeing if I can somehow/someday get them to Maryland or if I should (very, very reluctantly) let Goodwill relist them.
Thanks and Happy 2023 to you all!