• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

St. Louis Audio Tech?

AMX390

New Member
New member here. Just scored a Kenwood KT-8300 and a KA-8300 and would like them to be gone over. I've heard that there are a couple of retired, independent guys that do repairs in this area. I cannot find my original source and was hoping that someone here can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.
 
Register to hide this ad
I can recommend St. Louis Computronics, Mike Missell is still there, and their prices arevery reasonable. They will do whatever you want done but won't try and upsell you or do unnecessary replacing of good parts. I just had my Citation 16 serviced and driver boards re-capped there and it sounds excellent. Currently they are going through my L-09Ms and the prices have been far lower than I expected on everything they have done.
 
Thanks for the quick reply. I saw them when I was doing my search, but thought that they might be sky high if they are paying rent in Chesterfield.
 
Mike Missel - super knowledgeable & experienced, excellent work, honest, & a super nice guy!
He did an excellent job on my Citation, and he is also doing the Kenwoods. I can't wait to get them back and listen to them, but to be honest I'm not exactly hating listening to the Citation while they're being worked on.
 
Back
Top Bottom