• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

St. Louis Jensen Imperials - bring a forklift!

Hey, I was kinda happy that he has to get the suckers down. Lifting and dead roping a set of almost 300 pound speakers down a ten foot vertical is for 20 year old kids. Besides, I found what I needed and wanted far more than those coffins.:thmbsp:
 
Here was the nondescript Bozak C305 console. Always, always look inside....




The Fairchild 440 turntable with the 500 arm






The Tandberg Series 5 reel to reel with matching Recording amplifier



And the HH Scott LK72 integrated with original 54 year old dust!

 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom