• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

STA-2000D in rough shape...

jleon92f

Addicted Member
Hi, I picked this up today from yard sale. It is in rough cosmetic shape. I have not plugged it in yet either.

Was a Top of the line model in 1977 for Realistic.

All the controls turn , switches are there.



sta2000d_front by jleon92f, on Flickr


ata2000d_rear by jleon92f, on Flickr

Very heavy receiver..hope it works..

Thanks,
John.:music::D
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Nice. Does it work okay? Hope you can find replacement knobs for it. An AK'er a while back send me knobs for my STA 2100.
 
Don't know about this model specifically, but in spite of what some people say about old Realistic gear, a lot of it's really good. Good lookin' receiver too, shame to see it in that shape.
 
I had one found two that were beat to death, made one very nice one. Probably have a set of knobs around somewhere -- PM me if you'd like.
 
Hi, I have to repair the volume control, and get some knobs,(2) for this.

Nice receiver.:thmbsp:

Thanks,
John.:music::D
 
Back
Top Bottom