• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Star Trek II Wrath of Khan in theaters

KiM3Ce

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
The film is being shown in a "Director's Cut" in theaters for the next few days, along with the original "Space Seed" episiode. I would like to please hear from those who see it.

I watched "Space Seed" fairly recently and don't need to see it again. I'm afraid it will be at the beginning, before the movie. Without commercials, how long is it?

"Director's Cut" is usually bad news in my experience. Everybody needs an editor, and movies are no exception. Please comment on how this showing compares to the original.

All the showings are at 7 PM. Don't they know old people don't like to stay up late :-). Still, seeing this in the theater is tempting...

Thank you!
 
Register to hide this ad
I saw that in theaters when staying up past 9pm was easy. This looks like a near 3 hour commitment. But I might have to do that anyway.
 
internet says it was Sep 4-8, so missed already? I'm not finding this anywhere near me at least. I'd have definitely gone to see this.
 
I saw it back when it came out, twice as I recall. It was amazing, especially after the snooze fest of Star Trek, The Motionless Picture. (which I appreciate more now)
 
Back
Top Bottom