• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

staying logged in issue

Qrell

Active Member
Hello, after logging in and staying on site, after 15-20 minutes the site auto logs me off. thus I have to log back in to post/view pics. I have checked the remember me box, no difference. Also sometimes but not all the time, I'll loggin and it says will say ty for logging in then go to the page and im not logged in. Also I have no clue where to post a question like this so I posted here. Apologies if this is the wrong place. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
IE 10, ive tried that but same. Ty for the response.

I have this problem on a different website. If I lower my IE security settings one notch then I can stay logged in there. Beats me why it does that. It's the only site of many I frequent where there's a problem (again, it's not AK, but same/similar problem).
 
Check the remember me box when you log in and use the log in box that is in the middle of the screen.

I had the same problem at first.
 
from what i have learnt it seems like IE needs fine tuning .. i never got on with it ..but maybe i didn't understand how it works .. i just swapped to chrome ..well swapped system too so IE isn't a choice ..
i do have problems and clearing cache cookies and other data fixing the issue ..
it is a browser problem and you need to find what works for you ..
browsing habits can screw things up depending on your browser and operating system .. don't take it heart there is another world out there ...sorry for ranting ..
 
Ok people. Thanks for the advice/idea's/help & the link. I will try some of these over the next week or so and see how goes & report back (while still watching this thread of course). U guys are great thanks again -Q
 
Solved ! I've been logging on the middle of the first page and have not had any problems since. Thanks ! -Q
 
Back
Top Bottom