• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Stepping Down

Thanks, Paul, for your great oversight and work in making this a great forum. All the best in your new phase of life.
 
Many thanks, for the excellent work you have done here.

I am not alone, when I wish you all the best for your future endeavours.
 
Paul,
Thanks for making this a great forum. I fully understand how life changes affect your cyber time and understand the need to focus on other matters. Please know that you have had an impact here and we look forward to your continued participation.

- Pete
 
Thank-you for all your hard work Paul. You are to be commended.
bravo.gif
 
Paul

All I can say is to echo the sentiments of the other members...
You welcomed me to the AK world when I first came into this group, and have always been helpful and a great moderator.
I wish you all the best, and look forward to seeing your posts here in the future. Wear your Sansui T shirt with pride!
Casey :music:
 
Keep in touch!

Hey Paul,

Having followed your Moderator time from start to finish, I'd like to add my thanks for your devotion and balance in dealing with ALL of us!

May your Sansui's sing forever:music:

Take care of yourself, hope to see your continued contributions here and around the 'net! You're welcome at the Quad Shack again if you decide to relax a little in SoCal!!:thmbsp:

QB
 
Paul, truly appreciate your efforts, and as others have said, the best mod on AK is leaving big shoes to fill.

Enjoy!

Steve
 
Paul,
Even though Sansui equipment has always come in "second place" behind Pioneer equipment, "YOU" will always be in "first place" as far as I'm concerned! :thmbsp:

:D

I'll see you in the forums my friend!





Retro
 
Hear, Hear.........

Paul,
Thanks for the hard work, and most EXCELLENT moderating,....God speed
on whatever comes next,....Upward, Onward, Regards,T:thmbsp:
 
Can't thank you enough here for the impact you've had on my AK experience, listening enhancements, and life itself since joining. Glad you'll continue the Sansui database. Thanks Paul. :thmbsp:
 
Thanks Paul for all your energy and positive input. Gandhi once said that we should only do things giving 100% of our ability and attention. Life sometimes pulls us in many directions and prevents us from doing this. Good luck in all you do. You will be missed.
 
Thank you Paul - for all the work you've done in making this the best resourced forum on AK.

- Neil.
 
Back
Top Bottom