• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Stepping in the sh%T?

gonzo

What did the jar say Igor
Well I have read numerous threads on this site,which I think is one of the most knowledgable and forthright on the net.Yesterday I posted 3 items for sale,not the most desirable to gaze upon but fully functional with certain quirks.In the past I had made inquiries about equipment for sale and was never contacted.I blew it off,maybe being a junior member or an outsider does carry a toll.Pricing I don't know what is fair and yes I was going to donate back to the site through Paypal.I enjoy this site and maybe should change the pricing to make a reasonable offer,well they are out there and if I have breached any etquette,I do apologize.To any offended let me know what I need to change. Gonzo
 
Register to hide this ad
um. maybe just nobody wants to buy the stuff? i dont see anyones posts complaining about it. not everything that gets posted there sells.
 
Gonzo man just RELAX. It's only been 1 day. Your prices are very reasonable and in fact I've had a few guys ask me about the SAE pre and the PL400. So sit back, have a cold one and don't fret. You've certainly not offended anybody but give prospective buyers a chance.


Mike
 
Dude if I didn't already have gear I have made commitments on and need to pay for I woulda snagged that SAE pre in a hot second! ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom