• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Stylus change on vintage Garrard autoslim TT?

Jimuh

New Member
Hi Again,
My GE Consolette has a Garrard Autoslim turntable (shown) has a flip-able dual needle for microgroove 33/45s and a chonkier side for 78s. The 78 needle is fine but the other, not so much. So I bought a replacement from LP gear. But I don't know how to change the stylus on this model. Are there any guides out there or tips you could supply? Thanks!
Jim
garrard-tt - 1.jpeg
 
Register to hide this ad
Yes, but it had nothing to say about stylus replacement. Ditto the service manual.
The closest I could find online was this YouTube video, which seems to be for another brand/model
 
Back
Top Bottom