• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Stylus for my Motorola SK28M?

Leslie Dodge

New Member
Hi all. Brand new to the group. My husband and I just scored a beautiful SK28M from a local thrift store for $20. Got it working but wondering where I would go to purchase a stylus? Didn't pay much attention when hubby loaded it in the truck, but it has all original parts and pieces.....and the sound...WOW!! It does need a couple knobs, as well. Is there a site that sells ALL replacement parts?

Thank you!

Leslie
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi all. Brand new to the group. My husband and I just scored a beautiful SK28M from a local thrift store for $20. Got it working but wondering where I would go to purchase a stylus? Didn't pay much attention when hubby loaded it in the truck, but it has all original parts and pieces.....and the sound...WOW!! It does need a couple knobs, as well. Is there a site that sells ALL replacement parts?

Thank you!

Leslie

Welcome to the AK turn table forum.

Google search turn up one model number for the changer - V-M1201.

The following site has some parts for it;
https://www.turntableneedles.com/find10.asp?manfg=VOICE of MUSIC; VM&modelname=1201&Select=Model :music:
 
Back
Top Bottom