• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Stylus for Pickering XSV-5000 Cartridge LT-30

Lumenstudios

New Member
Hi out there.

I am looking for a replacement stylus for my Pickering XSV-5000 Cartridge. It is installed on my Mitsubishi LT-30. No luck anywhere so far. Any ideas or suggestions? Did anybody stash a few extras out there?

:music:

Lumenstudios
 
Register to hide this ad
You might be able to find a D3000 or D80/D81 stylus -- they pop up occasionally on eBay & elsewhere, but usually at lofty prices. The D3000 was intended for the Pickering XSV-3000; the D80/D81 for the almost-identical Stanton 881 series. Otherwise LP Gear has a D3000 replacement that is supposed to be nice:

http://www.lpgear.com/product/PICKSXSV3000.html

... I really should order one of those for my XSV5000.
 
Hi out there.

I am looking for a replacement stylus for my Pickering XSV-5000 Cartridge. It is installed on my Mitsubishi LT-30. No luck anywhere so far. Any ideas or suggestions? Did anybody stash a few extras out there?

:music:

Lumenstudios

There are plenty of people who as you asked did stash more than a few of those and they ain't letting them go any time soon trust me I learned that one the hard way.............
 
You might be able to find a D3000 or D80/D81 stylus -- they pop up occasionally on eBay & elsewhere, but usually at lofty prices. The D3000 was intended for the Pickering XSV-3000; the D80/D81 for the almost-identical Stanton 881 series. Otherwise LP Gear has a D3000 replacement that is supposed to be nice:

http://www.lpgear.com/product/PICKSXSV3000.html

... I really should order one of those for my XSV5000.

I bought one for my 3000 and am very happy with it.
 
Back
Top Bottom