• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Stylus identification ?

CavScout

Super Member
I am hoping for some assistance in identifying this stylus so I can find a replacement.
Both the stylus and cartridge it was mounted to do not have markings.
It is from an EDS turntable

Any help is greatly appreciated20241019_150643.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20241019_175136.jpg
    20241019_175136.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20241019_175130.jpg
    20241019_175130.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 11
Register to hide this ad
I guess you are the "manners manager" on here.
and I'm the "post police"..........next time, post a photo of the entire cartridge for the benefit of those who are unfamiliar with that particular model........I'm letting you off with a warning this time....:biggrin:
 
and I'm the "post police"..........next time, post a photo of the entire cartridge for the benefit of those who are unfamiliar with that particular model........I'm letting you off with a warning this time....:biggrin:
Don't make me come over there now
 
Back
Top Bottom