• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sumptin' You Dont See On CL Everyday

Register to hide this ad
Extra fuse............................... LMFAO!

If your gal is blowin the fuse on that badboy................................. i wanna meet her!
 
Reminds me of a university football tour-bus song... about a certain engineer's wife. And no, I will not sing it here!
 
I was perusing the Boston CL furniture daily for a while looking for something specific for the wife and came across a custom spanking bench and an adult swing...both "lightly used"
 
What a novel idea.. bet that's a hell of a way to meet new girls.. and to think all we knew was the bar scene... Sure wished they would have had CL when I was younger and single..
 
Back
Top Bottom