• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sunfire Sub Hookup to Sansui G-9000 Receiver...HELP?

bent23

New Member
I am expecting a Sunfire True Subwoofer EQ Signature next week, and am wondering about the hookup to my Sansui G-9000 Receiver.
I know I need to use the Pre-Amp outputs from the G-9000 to hook to the Line Level inputs on the Sunfire sub, and then from the Sunfire's Line Level outputs
to the G-9000's Power Amp inputs.
Do I leave the G-9000's Pre-Amp and Amp switch in the connected position, or do I switch it to the Separated 1)Direct-Coupled or 2) Capacitator Coupled position?

Please help, I don't want to damage either the G-9000 or the Sunfire Subwoofer. My aural well being depends on their survival.
 
Register to hide this ad
bent23 said:
I am expecting a Sunfire True Subwoofer EQ Signature next week, and am wondering about the hookup to my Sansui G-9000 Receiver.
I know I need to use the Pre-Amp outputs from the G-9000 to hook to the Line Level inputs on the Sunfire sub, and then from the Sunfire's Line Level outputs
to the G-9000's Power Amp inputs.
Do I leave the G-9000's Pre-Amp and Amp switch in the connected position, or do I switch it to the Separated 1)Direct-Coupled or 2) Capacitator Coupled position?

Please help, I don't want to damage either the G-9000 or the Sunfire Subwoofer. My aural well being depends on their survival.

OK, now listen up. I know I'm on my second rum & coke but my fuzzy brain tells me I already answered this thread - but, damn, I can't see my reply. :scratch2: Oh, I get it! It was another thread that looks the same :yes: OK, scan backwards and read what I said there :thmbsp:

Paul

:lmao:
 
Back
Top Bottom