• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Super Basic Office System...

CarnahanBB

Super Member
Just thought I'd share a quick picture of my super basic office system. A pair of Infinity Infinitesimals hooked up to a very pededstrian Sony TA-F60 integrated ampflier. I use my computer as a source with streaming music and iTunes. Nothing special (except the speakers) but it sure sounds nice and gets used 8 hours 5 days a week which is more than I can say about my other systems at home. Damn work! :D
 

Attachments

  • Office System Infinitesimals.jpg
    Office System Infinitesimals.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 234
Register to hide this ad
Did you get the Emotiva? I'm guessing it was for this system.

cubdog

Nah, the first to respond ended up taking it. It was a great deal for him! It was going to be used in this system as I really think a decent DAC would be a worthwhile upgrade for this system which is the only one I use my computer as a source. I'll keep looking!
 
Update!

I just came across a tuner that matches my integrated so I thought I would share this crucial update. It's a nice looking and sounding little tuner and for $30 why not?
 

Attachments

  • Office System with Tuner.jpg
    Office System with Tuner.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 46
Back
Top Bottom