• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

"Super" speakers???? really???

If I was close by, I would stop by, listen, waste my time and his, offer to buy at his asking price. Tell him I'm going to the bank to get cash and never return.
 
I'm interested in where he came up with his ideas. Maybe he mis-interpreted some audio facts. Seems a lot of time and trouble unless you know what you're doing.
 
I'm interested in where he came up with his ideas. Maybe he mis-interpreted some audio facts. Seems a lot of time and trouble unless you know what you're doing.

I think he saw these and thought Sono meant Sonic, the directions said to fill with cement, and the rest came from a bottle of cheap whiskey.

scale.cgi
 
Back
Top Bottom