• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SX-1010 schematic early build Mars 1974

Goran56

New Member
Hello.
I am searching for schematic to the sx-1010. The one i find has not the components i have in my receiver.
ex. Power board Q1 is BD243C and in the schematic i found there is 2SD313P. SO... have the Q1 changed or are my Q1 wrong ?
Q1 does not appear to have been replaced
The build of my receiver is MArs 1974

If there is an older schedule, I'm interested in getting one
Goran O
 
Register to hide this ad
I believe all the power supply boards are the same.
The factory would use different part number transistors but they were interchangeable. As long as they serve the same type purpose.
Rebuild it using the modern lists supplied from this forum.
 
Back
Top Bottom