• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SX-1250 Local Pickup Only NJ / NYC

MAXZ28

Addicted Member
I've been watching this one for a while and I'm surprized noone's bit. :scratch2: Looks like it's a functioning unit that just needs some TLC. Great price for one of Pioneer's best receivers, IMHO.

Offer the seller $300 cash at pickup and I bet he'd/she'd take it to save the final valuation fees.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pioneer-SX-1250...pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item19c6acdae3

Isn't there an AKer out there that needs/wants a 1250?

Not mine, no affiliation, etc. etc.
 
Register to hide this ad
Hiya,

I know if it was nearer to Baltimore I would jump at it.

Kinda a far drive (3 hrs each way without traffic) for what is a "Good" scroe ..

Frannie
 
...Offer the seller $300 cash at pickup and I bet he'd/she'd take it to save the final valuation fees...

Yep, I bet they would accept $300 cash just to save the fees and hassle. It's pretty close to me and I'd bite but I already have one. Nice price though.
 
Back
Top Bottom