I've been looking around and haven't found a thread specifically for this info. I thought I'd post what I know, and if anyone has more info or links, or if this is already consolidated somewhere on AK, let me know. Searching AK for "SX-1250" gives so many hits that it's a needle in a haystack.
Here's the 6-page color brochure explaining the 1250's features.
http://www.classic-audio.com/pioneer/pb1.html
AK's database has the Service Manual and Owner's Manual. There is a link called 'Brochure' but it's a 1-pg ad and not the above brochure. The classic-audio link has each page separately. They can be saved as jpg's.
I have not been able to find any original reviews from the audio mags from '76-'77, so if anyone has them, please post a link. AKer BeatleFred posted in 2002 that Stereo Buyer's Guide had a review when the 1250 came out but I have not located a copy.
Here's the 6-page color brochure explaining the 1250's features.
http://www.classic-audio.com/pioneer/pb1.html
AK's database has the Service Manual and Owner's Manual. There is a link called 'Brochure' but it's a 1-pg ad and not the above brochure. The classic-audio link has each page separately. They can be saved as jpg's.
I have not been able to find any original reviews from the audio mags from '76-'77, so if anyone has them, please post a link. AKer BeatleFred posted in 2002 that Stereo Buyer's Guide had a review when the 1250 came out but I have not located a copy.