• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sx-550

lico

Super Member
My lovely wife brought home a SX-550 today she found at a thrift strore. It was very grimy, but cleaned up well. The balance control needs some de-oxit, but other than that, it's in great shape.

I already have one of these I use out in the garage, and it delivers great sound. The SX-550 is the best low power receiver I've owned. Now I have two. Oh well!
 

Attachments

  • sx550.jpg
    sx550.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 31
Register to hide this ad
Forget the 550 and clone your wife! Most of us suffer from scrutinizing eyes and loaded questions.:D


Anyway, I have a SX-550 that I found for ten bucks. Good stuff.
 
Back
Top Bottom