• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SX-727 fuse bulb replacement

Lambo

Gettin' by on gettin' by
Can anyone tell me how to get at the fuse bulbs on an SX-727?
I've replaced one on an SX-636, as well as the FM indicator bulb.
Both those jobs were pretty easy and obvious for a gump such as myself.
This SX-727 however is laid out differently.
I got a reply from Bold Eagle over on AA but it doesn't apply to my SX-727, I think. I could just be dense.

Thanks folks!

Dave
 
Register to hide this ad
If I remember correctly, take off the wooden bonnet first, then the faceplate, then the long plastic dial display, be careful of the dial pointer it's VERY fragile, after that you will see the fuse lamps.. I pull them out with a needle nose pliers and some electrical tape on the ends.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom