• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SX-828 RCA Connectors

ltbetty

Active Member
Hey gang, I've searched the Pioneer section and can't find anything on this topic. I picked up this really dirty SX-828 with a couple missing knobs. Cleaned it up and spent $60 repairing the protection circuit. All is great! Except all the right/left RCA inputs are too close together. I've shaved down a couple cheap cables but wondered if anyone has experienced this and/or what cables work in this situation.
 
Register to hide this ad
The SX-828 is a great receiver but as you know, spacing between the connectors is way too short. Any modern connector that I have found does not fit without mods.
 
Back
Top Bottom