• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SX-850 Service manual?

udors

Member
My SX-850 has quit and I'm going to try to figure it out. I think the Service Manual would be my first need. Looked in the Pioneer manual data base, but only find the SX-850 Owner's manual listed. I think I saw a thread somewhere on this board suggesting using the SX-950 Service Manual (which is on the data base). Is it exactly the same? Suggestions?
 
Register to hide this ad
Please refer to the thread Pioneer Manual Scan Database which is kindly maintained by Njord Noatun. There is a hi-res scan of the SX-850 Service manual in it.
 
Thanks for the response. That is the data base I've been looking through. No Service Manual for the SX-850. I see a couple of brochures and a couple of Owners manuals. Am I blind?
 
Please refer to the thread Pioneer Manual Scan Database which is kindly maintained by Njord Noatun. There is a hi-res scan of the SX-850 Service manual in it.
Hmmm...I just looked through the DB and couldn't find it...:scratch2: Did you see it in there?
 
Don't judge a book by it's title guys......

Those sx-850 "owners" manuals have the service info in them as well.

They aren't the best manuals Pioneer did, SO, download the sx-950 manual AS WELL.. (DO get the 850 "owners" manual first)

The sx-850 and sx-950 are virtually identical under the skin, except for some higher voltages. A LOT of the boards are the same.

(I checked my downloaded 10 meg copy rather than downloading it again.)
(edit, the download finished, the current 10 meg copy does have service info, EVEN if the title page says "owners manual")
 
Thank you Mark and RH.
1/1/09 The Service Manual is now in the Pioneer Database. Thank you Njord.
 
Back
Top Bottom