• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SX-D7000 Problem

Ouch! Now THAT is discouraging. That happened to me once a long time ago. Replaced a host of parts including outputs but I missed an open bias potentionmeter and when I went to test - kapow! Everything I had just replaced was gone again in a puff of smoke. Fortunately so far on this receiver I haven't experienced that.

Parts for the receiver should be here today. In the mean time I was able to get the freebie CT-F1000 cassette deck going. The guy that gave it to me had just put in a belt kit but it also needed a FF RW pulley which I found from a post on this forum. You know this Internet thing might just catch on. It sure is handy. :)

What did you do with the original pulley? Fix or replace? I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the bad pully...
 
I replaced it with a new one from wjoe.com. You are welcome to the old original one. Just let me know where to send it.
 
Back
Top Bottom