• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SX-D7000 won't power up

I was just re-reading this thread too and was wondering the same thing. If you need any 2sk30 transistors, let me know, I could donate a few to you if needed. I did the Ampslab 20 for $20, and have a handful left over. I shotgunned my SX-3900 and all is well and it runs clean and cool.

Good luck BTW, looks like you have a good working knowledge of things. (better than I did when starting mine).
 
I was just re-reading this thread too and was wondering the same thing. If you need any 2sk30 transistors, let me know, I could donate a few to you if needed. I did the Ampslab 20 for $20, and have a handful left over. I shotgunned my SX-3900 and all is well and it runs clean and cool.

Good luck BTW, looks like you have a good working knowledge of things. (better than I did when starting mine).

Just an update...I ended up putting the good board from my other D-7000 in my "runner" and have the original board out awaiting a rebuild. I was more or less stuck on what to do about the 2sk30a-y jfets. I have the caps and would like to do both boards and get the two D-7000's both functional. If you can sell me some from your stock, that will be a great help. Thanks!
 
Back
Top Bottom