• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SX950 or Separates?

Mark Kiser

New Member
I have a great SX 950 that I’ve owned for many years. Recently I’ve started building out a complete pioneer rack system including a RT909, 707, CT 960, etc.I really like the 950 but obviously it isn’t rack mountable so I’m thinking of getting a AMP and Tuner probably SA 8800/9800 and I decent tuner which I really won’t use much. Any thoughts?

thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Hard to beat the famous SX-950, of course now I'm biased as I own one.
 
If the 950 is in good working order, I would keep it and figure something out to incorporate it into your rack. IMO the SX-950 is every bit as good as the 8800/9800.
 
Back
Top Bottom