• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sydspirit... thank you !!

stereocuuple

Two Channel Only
Subscriber
Sydspirit (Brad) was great to deal with, really a top notch character. He took great care with our Maggies, met us right on time in a city 250 miles from his and our homes. His dad was fun too. I would be glad to do business with him again. I hope you enjoy the maggies, you got to hear what you have to look forward to at Greg's. It would be great to see you this fall. BTW, if you think Eric and I are cool, you ain't seen nothin' yet... you gotta meet the rest of the gang!!!:D

Regards,
Erin:music:
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom