• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Tannoy In Wall Speakers...

Xenomorph

Active Member
Hi, someone local to me is selling 2 very cheap Tannoy IW4 in wall speakers, they have a 4" duel concentric driver that I was thinking of mounting in a box. Would these work as a small bookshelf speaker or would it be a waste of time?
Any opinions are welcome.
Thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230618_222922.jpg
    IMG_20230618_222922.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 7
Register to hide this ad
I don't know if it is the same driver, but Tannoy made a very good bookshelf with a 4 inch dual concentric.
Being a Tannoy fan, I would have jumped on those if reasonable price.
People get good money for the Autograph Mini
 
I don't know if it is the same driver, but Tannoy made a very good bookshelf with a 4 inch dual concentric.
Being a Tannoy fan, I would have jumped on those if reasonable price.
People get good money for the Autograph Mini
Being that they are Tannoy speakers, they would be worth trying wouldn't they?
 
Back
Top Bottom