• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Tape-based play list

m90895050664.jpg


Green River
Creedence Clearwater Revival
1969 Fantasy X 8393 4-Track 3¾ IPS

l52131984724.jpg


My CD/LP/Tape Collection
 
I've always had an affinity for these crude, late 60's early 70's cassette tapes with their pasted art on a clunky hardshell slide-in configuration. Extra special when they're puke green or nightmare pink. I rarely ever see these anymore and used to pass on them because they almost always [at least for me] are unplayable/unlistenable. I found these two yesterday and decided they would be good candidates for the Hoppe's 9 silicone gun cloth lubrication process which I have experimented with on some reel to reel tapes with excellent results. Yeah baby, so far so good. I'm quite impressed with the way the Gladys Knight one sounds so far!

Pips-Wilson-tapes.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom