I have an old pioneer ct-f500, it was stored and ready to throw out.
I also have a caravan, where radio FM reception is very limited. I was thinking to take the pioneer ct-f500 overthere and transfer some parts of my cd collection to tape to play there.
What is best practice? Recording with the pioneer at home and transfer the deck with tapes, or using more high end tape deck in dolby b mode and transfer the tapes?
The pioneer deck mentions "dolby" without any number..
I also have a caravan, where radio FM reception is very limited. I was thinking to take the pioneer ct-f500 overthere and transfer some parts of my cd collection to tape to play there.
What is best practice? Recording with the pioneer at home and transfer the deck with tapes, or using more high end tape deck in dolby b mode and transfer the tapes?
The pioneer deck mentions "dolby" without any number..