• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Tascam 42

Spectreman

New Member
Hi all.
I recently acquired a Tascam 42 deck, very big & heavy ! Spent some time cleaning, adjusting, lubricating etc, it sounds wonderful ! My first true studio quality deck.
Anyone else own one of these machines and still use it ?
Cheers, Chris.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1432.JPG
    IMG_1432.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 20
Register to hide this ad
Looks like you have the NB version. Nice deck.

Yes, I have two of them, among others.

They area pretty easy to work on. All the cards plug into the bottom, the main power supply board slides in on rails into the back of the chassis. I would recap the power supply board, at least the larger filters.
 
Back
Top Bottom