• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Teac A-3300 (11). Problem with lose wire.

Kadosas

New Member
Hi. I have a Teac A-3300. I wanted to do some cleaning/oiling inside so I removed the Capstan motor. Suddenly I saw a wire hanging lose. Normaly I can figure it out with help of the service manual, but somehow this time it is not working for me.
It's a White/Violet wire that both connects to the Rectifier, Controlboard and the 50/60 hz switch, but where one the switch? :-)

See pictures.

Hope someone can help me with this.
 

Attachments

  • Teac A-3300 Controlboard.JPG
    Teac A-3300 Controlboard.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Teac A-3300 Rectifier.JPG
    Teac A-3300 Rectifier.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Teac A-3300 switch problem 1.JPG
    Teac A-3300 switch problem 1.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Teac A-3300 switch problem 2.JPG
    Teac A-3300 switch problem 2.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 9
Register to hide this ad
If you don't get any replies, you might try contacting Sam Palermo. He's extremely busy, but he might help.

raw
 
Thank you for the reply. I figured it out. After taking a (even) closer look at the Service manual I noticed that the Capstan motor was missing the common-lead, which turned out to be my Vio/Wht connection.
Note to my self. Start by taking a (very) closer look at the service manual...
 
Back
Top Bottom