• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Teac R2R NAB Adapters and 10 1/2 Metal Reels.

Manitoulin

A proud member of AK
Hey guys.

Can someone steer me towards where I can find 2 NAB adapters and 2 10 1/2 metal reels for a Teac 3340S? Preferably, at least one Teac metal reel, and the original Teac NAB adapters. I am looking for the good ones, like in the attached pic. I know there are places that sell them all over the 'net, but I am hoping someone knows a less costly approach. I found a good deal on the R2R deck, that I am hoping to restore and give to a very good friend for his 50th b'day, but the R2R did not have the adapters or reels.

Also, leads on the OM and SM would be appreciated.

PM me, please.

Thanks,
Joe
 

Attachments

  • 2c_1.jpg
    2c_1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 18
  • e2b7_1.jpg
    e2b7_1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
You're pretty much gonna have to pay about $50 (plus or minus a few bucks) for the NAB adaptors no matter where you look. The Teac reel, well, you might get lucky on. I've seen them sell on ebay for a little, and for a lot. Shop around and most importantly, be patient. I have learned this lesson the hard way. :/
 
Did a BIN for $52 on the adaptors. I still need metal reels, preferrably at least one Teac to make it correct.
 
Back
Top Bottom