• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Teac - v 970 x ??

Register to hide this ad
very nice indeed man, congrats

I have a belt on the way that should get my v-900x up and running smoothly...I actually think I may like it better than my naks
 
Wow,,, you prefer Teac over Nak ? Oh my god, is really good !!!
I have 4 naks and i love those machines,,,, i hope this one full my expectatives
Thanks
Manuel
 
I have one of those. It's an excellent machine! Do yourself a favor and replace the belts first. They are fairly inexpensive from Teac. Mine makes excellent recordings...better than most NAKs in my opinion. Also very cool to have dbx. Have fun!
 
I've had the V-970X for almost 20 years. Makes excellent recordings, expecially with metal tape (if you can find it).
 
Yes EchoWars !! i have lots of Metal tapes without use !!! here i have near of 3.000 cassettes in good shape waiting be recording !! almost whithout open !!

sorry....what is the difference of having DBX ?? how exactly it works in a recording ?

thanks
 
DBX was a 2:1 compander-type noise reduction method which worked rather agressively compared to Dolby, and sometimes created audible artifacts to the recording, especially on very quiet passages. I have about a dozen tapes recorded using DBX, and all sound fine, but none are of a type where DBX seemed to have any trouble (loud rock 'n roll). 95% of my recordings were done with Dolby C.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dbx_(noise_reduction)
 
OK, thanks for your advices and comments, i guess in the middle of the newt week i have my new toy, because i live in Tres Arroyos City 500 Kms from Buenos Aires where the Deck is !! They send to me by Bus !!
Hope it have the nice condition that the picture shows !!!
Thanks
Manuel
 
Hi Guille !! How r u ? Got your Movistar chip ? :-)) I can put you to my free call numbers and so, we can talk and talk and talk,,,,,,,,,
Every day i enjoy your perfect Amplifier from Pioneer..... it works really nice and looks like new !!
I don't have yet my new deck, but i was adding some stuff this days

Pioneer CTF 750 (the second one) like new
Pioneer CTF 9090
A lot of cassettes from 70's and 80''s (Basf, Maxell, Sony, TDK ) etc etc
Furniture....

What about you ? any news with your Denon ? How the VinylCleanMachine Works ??
get the chip and tell me !!!
 
User manual for Teac V970X

Hi,
This morning, I read a post mentioning user manual for Teac V970X but I can't find it anymore.
Anyone would know where I could find the user manual of the V970X ?

Thx in advance.

Vic.
 
Back
Top Bottom