• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Technics integrated at the Indy goodwill. local pick up.

kcollins4

Rocking somewhere
Subscriber
Technics integrated at the Indy Goodwill. Local pick up only.

Someone should take a shot at this. Wish I was near there.
http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Technics-SU-V9-Stereo-Integrated-DC-Amplifier-19663012.html

http://www.vintagetechnics.co.uk/integrated/suv9.htm
weight 33 lbs.
Original msrp $650.00

Description Technics SU-V9 Stereo Integrated DC Amplifier
Manufacturer Technics
Color/Pattern Brushed Metal
Dimensions
Length: 14"
Width: 17"
Height: 4.5"
Condition Pre-Owned. Shows light scratches and scuffs. Powers on, not fully tested.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Gee a lot of the stuff coming out of Indiana is actually kinda reasonably priced. Our GW really sticks it to you. Like holy crap they will sell a super old plasma TV for the price of a brand new LED tv and then some. They wanted $60 for a pair of Technics that went with a set and had been dropped and were missing the mids. That amp would be a nice thing to have around my place.
 
I won the auction and picked it up today on my way home from work. While it is obviously not mint, I was happily surprised at what good condition it was in. Got it home, hooked it up and low and behold it works! After multiple ePay disappointments, it was nice to get something for a good price that actually works. I am very happy right now.
 
I have one
they are very nice

850 watt servo power supply

I paid 30 bucks at the salvation army in gresham oregon last summer.

Mine was plug and play
 
yesshows77 Congrats. I was a bidder on that auction and trust me if my AT&T service had not given me too many re-directs on my Safari Browser, you would have paid more than double what you did. By the time I found a wifi hot spot, the auction was over. So goes the life of a sniper, but well played sir.
 
I won the auction and picked it up today on my way home from work. While it is obviously not mint, I was happily surprised at what good condition it was in. Got it home, hooked it up and low and behold it works! After multiple ePay disappointments, it was nice to get something for a good price that actually works. I am very happy right now.

:tresbon:
 
The Indy ShopGoodwill site rarely has anything worth bidding on as far as vintage audio goes, especially compared to the Oregon location. That said, I was surprised that the amp ended up selling for such a low price, as more often than not anything worth bidding on at that site usually sells for at least ePay prices and sometimes even higher regardless of how beat-up or non-fuctional it may be. I will try to take a few pics of the amp and post them over the weekend.

A few local AKers have had some luck as well, with one finding a pair of Boston Acoustics A400's and another getting a different pair of BA400's as well as a pair of Fried Model R's.

The local Goodwill outlet stores around here are worthless when it comes to finding any vintage audio pieces, with the exception of the occasional Sony CD player.
 
I won the auction and picked it up today on my way home from work. While it is obviously not mint, I was happily surprised at what good condition it was in. Got it home, hooked it up and low and behold it works! After multiple ePay disappointments, it was nice to get something for a good price that actually works. I am very happy right now.
Nice work! Glad someone at AK snagged it!:thmbsp:
 
Here are a few quick photos I took while cleaning it up and spraying the pots & switches with DeoxIT.
 

Attachments

  • SANY2532.jpg
    SANY2532.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 55
  • SANY2533.jpg
    SANY2533.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 31
  • SANY2534.jpg
    SANY2534.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 34
  • SANY2537.jpg
    SANY2537.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 31
  • SANY2538.jpg
    SANY2538.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 25
Congrats on getting the deal, and then finding there were no issues. Seemed like a reasonable risk for the price!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom