• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Technics SA 500 Finally Sold!

arrow 68

Super Member
Banned
Finally sold my Technics SA 500 on CL this morning. Now I have to sell two nice CDP's, but I doubt I will be able to sell them on CL unless I give them away. And that is not going to happen.
What I thought was weird is I had a Pioneer VSX D209 Surround Receiver, and more people were interested in that, than the Technics.
 
Register to hide this ad
Like one of my favorite teachers once told me. " The masses are asses".:yes: Brad

Funny, my Father uses that phrase. Good reason why car companies can make high performance cars, that aren't reliable. Because people keep buying them, and are willing to settle for such nonsense.
 
Maybe the AK classifieds is the place for the CDP's. I talked to a member today that was looking for one.
 
Maybe the AK classifieds is the place for the CDP's. I talked to a member today that was looking for one.

My biggest problem has been lack of funds to be a decent digital camera. I know I can get one for under $150. Without pictures, even with a link to what something looks like, people just aren't interested. And I can't blame them.
 
How much did you get for it? I have a 600 that I have to sell, just curious what you got for yours.
 
How much did you get for it? I have a 600 that I have to sell, just curious what you got for yours.

$50. And the seller emailed a few hours later and was pleased. Some may care about the masonite bottom, and apparently some may not. I'll bet he will get years of use out of it. I only find good gear at my local thrift. Nowhere else except maybe CL. And I have only bought once on there.
It took almost two months to sell.
 
Back
Top Bottom