• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Technics SA Series Receiver manuals?

avguytx

Lunatic Member
Anyone have any PDF files of Technics Owners and/or Service Manuals? I have a SA-400 that's not lightning up or anything and the 3 internal fuses are fine. Just trying to run down a manual hopefully. Or has anyone else with an SA series receiver had this come up? Could just be the transformer..who knows. Heck, it's in great shape. I hate to trash it. Thanks for any input!
 
Register to hide this ad
I just started using service manuals.net to snag manuals from. For the $15.95 it is worth having actual documentaion on equipment. They don't lock you out of Acrobat so it is really easy to snapshot desired areas of schematics or circuit boards and print them out. I just looked and it appears they only have it available on microfiche.


www.servicemanuals.net
 
This may be a tough one to troubleshoot then. I'll have to just trace some things out thru the board as I have time. Gotta do my SX-1980, first! Priorities! haha
 
Back
Top Bottom