• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Technics SB-7000's listed in AR Gazzette Classifieds for only....

avguytx

Lunatic Member
......$2,000! I thought it was a misprint until I called! Mainly, I called because I saw the listing as being this...."TECNICS SPEAKERS, large, model SQX 4567. $2,000/pair." (phone # omitted) and I thought, hmmmm, maybe they are some sort of odd Japanese model never seen here in the states. Or, maybe it was the serial numbers for the big cool ones like the SB-10000 or SB-E100's. But, alas, it wasn't. Just the lowly SB-7000's for $2000. :no: Even removing a "0" I still wouldn't be interested as I've already owned a pair that I gave $30 for from a thrift store a few years back. (sold 'em)

I know a person can put whatever asking price they want to on something but, wow. That's 2.5X what they cost new!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom