Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I need single foot for my SL-10, it's one of those projects I haven't got around to. Since I haven't done the research yet, does anyone think $30 (without shipping from the UK) is a good price?
I need single foot for my SL-10, it's one of those projects I haven't got around to. Since I haven't done the research yet, does anyone think $30 (without shipping from the UK) is a good price?
Depends on just how much you want a foot for your table. I've not seen them for sale before, so if I needed one, I'd probably buy one. Heck, I almost bought one as a spare!
Depends on just how much you want a foot for your table. I've not seen them for sale before, so if I needed one, I'd probably buy one. Heck, I almost bought one as a spare!
Yeah I should pick one up then if they don't come up for sale very often.
I picked up my SL-10 back in January from a local seller, along with a bunch of other SPEC stuff dirt cheap and I haven't gotten around to searching for a replacement foot.